We're excited to provide you with the proper education in a studio setting with hands on training. This hands on course will provide your staff the necessary information to properly execute industry specific sterilization, from start to finish within your own studio.
This class will focus on:
- Autoclaves - Good vs. Bad
- Sterilization Room Set up and Workflow
- Transporting Dirty Tools Within Your Studio
- Proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) Putting on and Removal
- Discussion Between Processing Tattoo Tubes vs. Piercing Tools
- Pre-Soaking, Scrubbing, Rinsing Dirty Tools
- Proper Use of an Ultrasonic
- Packaging Your Clean Tools
- Using Integrator Tags per Sterilization Load
- Spore Testing
- Documenting your Sterilization Process
- Storing your Sterile Tools
In our travels we’ve seen a real need for this class amongst tattoo and piercing studios. Many of us practitioners have been taught sterilization by watching over a co-workers shoulder. Proper sterilization is a vital part of our workflow to help prevent the spread of infectious disease. If done improperly you’re putting yourself and your clients at risk.
These classes are taught within your own studio during regular business hours. Small groups of 1-4 people per session is preferred.
Price - $995.00 (Contact us to request a date)
*The mentor may approve or deny your request as per the discretion of the mentor. Travel expenses and accommodations may be required. Please contact Progressive Mentorship for further information.